*Update: Due to the Coronovirus (Covid-19) pandemic the abstract submission deadline has been extended to May 31, 2020. We are awaiting a decision from MSA if M&M 2020 and PMCx62 will be canceled, MSA plans to re-assess the situation after May 1, 2020.
Separate registration is required to attend PMC X62, select “PMCX62” during M&M registration
- Early Registration (Before 06/01/20):
- $169 Member / $219 Non-member / $75 Student
- Normal Registration: (06/01/20 – 07/24/20):
- $219 Member / $249 Non-member / $109 Student
- On-Site Registration:
- $249 Member / $279 Non-member / $129 Student
* Breakfast, lunch and Wednesday social mixer are included in the registration fee
- The deadline for PMC X62 abstract submission has been extended to May 31, 2020.
- Same abstract can be submitted to both M&M and PMC x62. For M&M abstract submission, you must submit before February 21st and follow the M&M abstract submssion guideline. Preview, print and save the pdf of your M&M abstract submission file and attach the pdf to PMCx62 abstract submission form here.
- If you wish to submit your abstract to PMC x62 after the M&M abstract deadline (between 02/21/20 and 03/31/20), you can still use the M&M abstract submission site to generate a pdf, preview and print the pdf of your abstract, then attach the pdf to PMCx62 abstract submission form here
- Student, postdoc and technical staff can apply for travel award to cover PMC registration fee. The applicant must be the presenter of the abstract and indicate the award application in the abstract submission form. The abstract for an award application must have at least one figure.
- Due to the limited slots available, not all platform presentations requests can be granted.
Financial Aid / Travel Awards
We have limited budget to offer free registration for student, postdocs and technical staff.
To apply for an award, the student, postdoc or technical staff must be the presenter of the abstract. The abstract must have at least one figure and between 2000-6000 characters. Please indicate award application in the PMCx62 abstract submission form.
Abstract Submission Deadline
Deadline Extended to May 31, 2020
Early Registration Deadline
June 01, 2020
Normal Registration Deadline
July 24, 2020
August 2, 2020
Sunday, August 2, 2020 @ 8:30am – 5pm