PMCx62 Program Committee:
PMCX 62 is sponsored by the MSA Diagnostic & Biomedical Microscopy Focused Interest Group (DBM-FIG).
DBM-FIG consists of members of MSA who share common interests in the application and advancement of biological electron microscopy (Bio EM) techniques and instrumentation for diagnostic and biomedical research on diseases. DBM-FIG meets annually and organize symposium and Pre-Meeting Congress during the M&M conference to discuss diversified subjects on bio EM research in the context of diseases in human, animals and plants.
DBM – FIG Officers:
- Ru-ching Hsia, University of Maryland Baltimore – Leader 2019-2020
- Claudia López, Oregon Health and Science University – Leader Elect 2019-2020
- Han Chen, Penn State medical College – Treasurer 2020-2022
2020 PMCx62 Program Committee:
- Ru-ching Hsia (email@example.com), Univ of Maryland Baltimore, Program Chair
- Claudia López (firstname.lastname@example.org), Oregon Health and Science Univ., Co-Chair
- Marcela Redigolo (email@example.com), West Virginia Univ.
- Han Chen (firstname.lastname@example.org), Penn State Medical College
- Joe Mowery (email@example.com), USDA-ARS
Get Involved. Become a DBM-FIG member:
All MSA members are eligible and encouraged to participate in the FIGs. Annual dues are $15 and can be paid by selecting DBM-FIG at the FIG Store or when renewing membership or joining the society. Student members are FREE to join one Focused Interest Group.
If you would like to be involved with symposium or event organization, please email FIG leader Ru-ching Hsia (firstname.lastname@example.org)