DBM-FIG consists of members of MSA who share common interests in the application and advancement of biological electron microscopy (Bio EM) techniques and instrumentation for diagnostic and biomedical research on diseases. DBM-FIG meets annually during the Microscopy & Microanalysis conferences and organizes biological EM series to discuss diversified subjects on bio EM research in the context of diseases in human, animals and plants.
DBM – FIG Officers:
- Claudia López, Oregon Health and Science University – Leader 2021-2022
- Marcela Redigolo, West Virginia University – Leader Elect 2021-2022
- Han Chen, Penn State College of Medicine – Treasurer 2020-2024
- Ru-ching Hsia, University of Maryland Baltimore- Past Leader 2019 to 2020
2021 BioEM Talks Program Committee:
- Ru-ching Hsia (email@example.com), Univ of Maryland Baltimore, Program Chair
- Claudia López (firstname.lastname@example.org), Oregon Health and Science Univ., Co-Chair
- Marcela Redigolo (email@example.com), West Virginia Univ.
- Han Chen (firstname.lastname@example.org), Penn State College of Medicine
- Joe Mowery (email@example.com), USDA Agricultural Research Service
Get Involved. Become a DBM-FIG member:
All MSA members are eligible and encouraged to participate in the FIGs. Annual dues are $15 and can be paid by selecting DBM-FIG at the FIG Store or when renewing membership or joining the society. Student members are FREE to join one Focused Interest Group.
If you would like to be involved with symposium or event organization, please email FIG leaders listed above.